Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Just a thought

Bless me, Diary, for I have slacked. It has been about 7 years since my last entry.

Time is flying by faster than I could have ever imagined. Seems like just yesterday I was in high school trying to decide what to do with my life. Fast forward almost 6 years and I'm still considering that question with little movement in any direction. That is one reason this "project" is important to me. I am beginning to realize that I am not living my life the way I want, and in order to make myself happy I have to meet certain goals starting with the goal of looking and feeling good, inside and out. 

I just started reading 'The Four Hour Body', by Timothy Ferriss, this morning. One of the main drawbacks of working overnights is that I spend my nights off awake, no matter which sleeping techniques I attempt. As I was reading, I came upon his suggestion to start a food diary by taking photos, rather than writing down what I eat. That suggestion is the catalyst for this blog of mine. I am so lazy, and I know that I would not be able to stick to carrying a book around and writing everything I eat down. I can't say that I will be successful in documenting my journey in blog form, but it sure seems that it will be easier for me to stick to. 


Sorry if all of this sounds scattered, I have been up since 2:37, confined to my room with nothing but a glass of water, a banana, and baby food. Though technically it is food, I no longer have it to take a picture of. Sorry to disappoint you.

I am so hungry, but as I type this I hear my sister moving about the house so I know it is safe for me to go and make breakfast! Official food post number one coming right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment